Spinning 3d Matrix Kick Spinning 3d Matrix Kick

Not worth watching

Well maybe it's worth watching to see that i'm not being too harsh. The thing is, stolen or not it isn't very good quality, you used a 3d program to make it so it probably didn't take very long at all. If it wasn't stolen, then you should try making a whole movie with 3d effects in, though this has a rather large file size so making a whole movie like that would just be silly.

Cat-O-Blue 6 Cat-O-Blue 6

How amusing

Loveley, this is the kind of humour that's funny.

Helpful Preloader Tut Helpful Preloader Tut

super

I always wanted to know how to do fill bars and percent loaded and stuff like that in my preloaders but all the tutorials i've seen until now either just tell you the actions for the simple preloader or tell you all this stuff which is too complicated, this one's far better because i understand it.

Angry Hill Billys 2 Angry Hill Billys 2

yesh

awwwww yeah i love good stick movies coz they're funny and they run faster than graphicy type movies on my slow computerl, anyway this was well funny and youd better make a third i wanna know what happens!

by the way those explosions are amazing i don't think ive seen explosions that good in a flash movie.

Stuart-Hart responds:

I'm writing this in response to all the "when is part 3 coming out" questions.
Yes, it's in the making, but I've only just recently started to work on it properly. After finishing part 2, I kinda took a big break from Flash 5 for a looooong while, even though I'm not a well established author! But, realising that people still actually watch my movies, and a few fresh reviews are coming from nowhere, I've returned to Flash to make part 3 for real. It's still in it's early-ish stages, but if I keep worknig at this pace, I *might* get it done somewhere within April-May. We'll see!

Xiao Xiao Cityplaza Xiao Xiao Cityplaza

hmm

well i have to say out of all the submitions by zhu this is the worst, it's still good but i didn't enjoy nearly as much as the others, good 3d though i love that 3d stuff.

Xiao Xiao No. 8 Xiao Xiao No. 8

heheh

i was waiting to see what happened next heheh that was well good, people always complain when other people submit these movies but if it gets switched over to zhu then i don't really see the problem.

Wheels of fire Wheels of fire

fantastical

that was funny purely becuase it was better than all the other crap skate movies that get put on here plus it made me laugh and it looked like it actually used layers and tweening and stuff, something which a lot of people can't do for some reason.

1:11 1:11

so crazy it was good

never seen anything like it!

the effects were crazy and cool and the art and animation and stuff was well good, must've taken a while to make.

Let It Out (StickMovie) Let It Out (StickMovie)

heheh

is there anything funnier than toilet humour, well yes actually there is but for some reason i found this really quite funny.

Specialeffects with flash Specialeffects with flash

what the fuck

special effects righto whatever that was bullshit anyone can throw some shit like that together it was well crap.

did i mention you suck.