Spinning 3d Matrix Kick Spinning 3d Matrix Kick

Not worth watching

Well maybe it's worth watching to see that i'm not being too harsh. The thing is, stolen or not it isn't very good quality, you used a 3d program to make it so it probably didn't take very long at all. If it wasn't stolen, then you should try making a whole movie with 3d effects in, though this has a rather large file size so making a whole movie like that would just be silly.

Cat-O-Blue 6 Cat-O-Blue 6

How amusing

Loveley, this is the kind of humour that's funny.

Helpful Preloader Tut Helpful Preloader Tut

super

I always wanted to know how to do fill bars and percent loaded and stuff like that in my preloaders but all the tutorials i've seen until now either just tell you the actions for the simple preloader or tell you all this stuff which is too complicated, this one's far better because i understand it.

Killer @ Murder House 3 Killer @ Murder House 3

This is the kind of thing that's good

it was poor, but the sounds and the fact that you have to kill 3 ppl who don't shoot back made it funny, that's why i liked it anyway.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

could have been better

I liked it until i got to the boss and he started doing impossible moves and blocking my unblockable attacks, This was dissapointing compared to the rest of the xiao xiao series. you should make more movies because they were great, or you should make another game like xiao xiao no 4 because that was also great.

AOL Version 6.0013228 AOL Version 6.0013228

heheh

well it sure made me laugh i never used aol but iv'e only ever heard bad things about it and the ads on tv really annoy me so i like it. heh the pokemon chat room was funny too, this :) rules